Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Tunes

Need a happy Friday song? Listen to this one - it's so comforting for some reason. It's called "Nobody" by Hiatus.

On another note, there are lots of beautiful shoes out for Spring, and many of them at actually great prices. Aldo RISE (part of ALDO that gives designers a chance to work with its team) has collaborated with Preen to make these babies below. Love the white strappy heels. I've never been big into finding the lower priced pieces like these, but I actually think these styles are really great.
More here at whowhatwear.com
I love the bold styles this season - so visually pleasing. This pair of Sam Edelman sandals is super reasonably priced and has a very similar look. Definitely want these.
Sam Edelman "Trina" Sandal - Find here at Nordstrom - and they are only $100!
This black pair also by Sam Edelman is a perfect work shoe for Spring. For me the perfect work shoe is black generally, professional with a little flair, and also not a super high heel. I like to be put together but I don't want to regret my heel choice as I am pushing my way through 2 subways in the morning while rushing to work.
Find these at piperlime.com - $130. If you shop at piperlime they tend to send you 20% off coupons (I just got one), so  I will probably use for this pair. Also would be great to show a little ankle with a cropped skinny pant.

No comments:

Post a Comment