Friday, June 8, 2012

Where I Also Like To Drink

There is this place on Bowery and 2nd st called Peels (I'm headed there tonight before a comedy show) that has great cocktails & best, they are known for their "build your own biscuits" and fried-chicken sandwiches. Cute atmosphere too, like a little southern storefront.
Peels is known for "regional southern food" - Southern according to NYC standards, but I'll take it.
I don't know if I'll be hitting this up tonight, but I definitely will have a few of these..
How much do you want one of these, regardless of what's in it? ;)

Also on the menu? Surprise! Little Corn doggies.



6 comments:

  1. nice post!
    http://natyfashionworld.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pics!! I'm hungry now :)

    Great blog!

    Visit me http://misspatri.blogspot.com.es/

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you both! xoxo
      Please follow if you like :)

      Delete
  4. I love the front and yes...that food looks good!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little corn doggies look good. They just need some dippin sauce.

    ReplyDelete