Friday, June 8, 2012

How Bout Them Cowgirls



Yesterday on the subway from work I looked down and saw... COWBOY BOOTS? This surprised me, mostly because I don't usually see them strutting around Manhattan. When I first moved here, I wore them to one of my first days of work, and on the 1.15 mile walk I thought, specifically, "I bet I might be the only girl in Manhattan wearing cowboy boots right now." And I liked it. But even weirder this morning... straight across from me, ANOTHER SET! Maybe they're catching on again. They should.




Suddenly craving new boots? Listen to this song and start shopping.
Frye Harness 12R - Some of My Faves

2 comments:

  1. Whenever I'm in NYC I wear my cowboy boots everywhere because they are more comfy than most sneakers I own! I also love my Frye harness boots. I have them in brown like the ones in the photo...AND I love that I'm not the only one who takes sneak fashion photos on transit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree! There are endless moments for great photos, if you can sneak them;) Also, the boots are SO much more comfortable than sneakers. Love your blog, BTW!

    ReplyDelete