Monday, June 18, 2012

Drop Down & Get Your Eagle On

A quick post, as its a busy Monday and the day is speeding by... But if you're feeling patriotic, or you are looking for that perfect outfit for the next state fair, this one's for you ;)



Found on Etsy. I doubt they've sold out yet ;)


From topshop. A little Rorschach action. Think they meant to mimic this? Nahhh, probably not.
Eagle necklace - Etsy
And while I may kid, I have been known to hit up a state fair or two. The last time I was there, riding some backwards spinning ride, this was playing. Those were the days...




3 comments:

  1. I love the shorts. Do you like follow each other? Let me know. I would be glad. I wish you a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are really cool!

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow- really nice post. i love the stars and stripes shorts- gorgeous!
    kisses to you
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete